I was contacted by Green Grass Studios, for whom I've storyboarded animation for a casino game, done concept & character design for an animated feature film, and character design for a commercial product. I was asked to board a series of 3D-animated shorts for the wildly successful billion-dollar social network game development company ZYNGA, to promote the individual characters for their online game Castleville.
Green Grass Studios is a great full-service animation company that provides the most amazing array of 3D animation services, who imagines, creates and animates compelling visuals with great passion and excitement. I get to be part of the 'imagining' every now and then, as I was when they assigned me to board these 4 shorts:
SONJA & GEORGE RAFAEL
TOM YVETTE
These were very fun spots to work on, and Zynga was also pleased with the results. So much so that I'm currently storyboarding on Zynga's newest game called The Ville.
When I'm able to post those, I will. Meanwhile, here are the boards I did for the above finished spots.
When I'm able to post those, I will. Meanwhile, here are the boards I did for the above finished spots.




